Sharing is caring!
Motherhood is hard! We all know this but remember y’all, he’s got this! God is good all the time! He won’t give you more then you can handle even when you feel like you are at your breaking point! Often times we look to the Internet or to pals when we need answers to questions we have and that is terrific but we have the best resource right at our fingertips, the Bible! So whether you read the word daily or it sits on top of or in your nightstand, get it out! Dive into it and see what the Lord wants to show you today.
In celebration of back to school, I have complied 5 of the best verses that I like to go to and read when I am feeling overwhelmed by motherhood or work or life or__________(insert stress here.) There are plenty of choices out there. Please leave in the comments some of your favorite verses that help when you are feeling tired and overwhelmed as one might just be the one someone needs to hear today!
Until next time, keep up the juggle Mom!
1. Isaiah 40:29- 29 He gives strength to the weary, And to him who lacks might He increases power.——- You will feel weary and he will give you strength! You will get through and you will endure Mama!
2. Philippians 8:9–8 Finally, brothers, whatever is true,whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure,whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable — if anything is excellent or praiseworthy — think on these things. 9 Whatever you have learned and received and heard from me, and seen in me, put these things into practice. and the God of peace will be with you.…
3. Joshua 1:9- 9“Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not tremble or be dismayed, for the LORDyour God is with you wherever you go.” — God tells us do not be afraid! He is always with us. Be strong!
4. Isaiah 30:15- 15 For thus the Lord GOD,the Holy One of Israel, has said, “In repentance and rest you will be saved, In quietness and trust is your strength.”–What a sweet verse. Trust in the Lord. Rest, be still. That is where you will find your strength to be an incredible Mother!
5. Psalm 113:9- 9 He makes the barren woman abide in the house As a joyful mother of children. Praise the LORD!— God wants us to be Joyful! Yes, it gets hard and you get weary but in your heart you should feel true joy to be a Mother. It is a blessing from above!
Link to this post:5 incredible Bible Verses for the tired Mama
Related What are Your values and Beliefs?
Sharing is caring!